Update Garmin DriveAssist 50 using Garmin Express – Garmin has set the benchmark for all the navigation devices for all kinds of activities. In order to maintain their reputation, they keep on upgrading their device and service. These updates are available to the users time-to-time. And to download these updates, the Garmin offers an application that is Garmin Express.
Here we are going to discuss the steps to update Garmin DriveAssist 50 using Garmin Express. You can follow the steps given in this blog or you can contact the Garmin Support. Furthermore, make sure you have Garmin Express on your device. You can also follow the guided steps given in blogs of garmin.com/express to download and install Garmin Express.
What are the Steps to Update Garmin DriveAssist 50 using Garmin Express?
Steps to Download and Install Garmin Express
- Turn on your computer and make sure you terminate the unnecessary applications.
- Then open a web browser of your choice and then visit garmin.com/express on it.
- The Garmin Express web page will appear on your device.
- Now click on the button to download Garmin Express depending on your device.
- You can get it for Windows and Mac from here.
- As soon as you click on the download button, an automatic download will start on your device.
- Once the download is finished, you need to install the downloaded files.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup files and the installation wizard will start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions of the wizard and complete the installation of Garmin Express.
- You have successfully installed on your device.
If you are getting any issue with the installation then you must check the system requirement for the Garmin Express. Furthermore, you can also contact the Garmin Support for assistance.
Steps to Update Garmin DriveAssist 50 using Garmin Express
In order to update Garmin DriveAssist 50 using Garmin Express, you need to have the Garmin Express application. Go to the above steps and get Garmin Express.
Follow these steps to Update Garmin DriveAssist 50 using Garmin Express:
- Launch the Garmin Express on your device.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to set up a gadget.
- After that, you can click on the Add Device button on the screen.
- Your system will automatically detect any latest update with an active internet connection.
- Click on “Install All” button on your screen to start the download of the Updates.
- The download and install may take a while to finish.
- Once the update is finished then you can start using the Garmin device with the new updates.
If you are getting any issue with these steps then contact the Garmin Support at the toll-free number. A team of the technician will be available to assist you with your issues. Call Now.