Garmin Connect Now Available Runtastic App – As you have already heard the news about the recent announcements related to Garmin Connect. This feature allows you to connect your Garmin Connect account to your Runtastic app. Which means if you use your Garmin device to track your runs when the data will also be available on your Runtastic App.
Garmin Connect Now Available Runtastic App
As per the company’s announcement Garmin Connect Available For Runtastic App and you can start using it by connecting both the accounts. As Garmin Connect Now Available For Your Runtastic App. Then you do not need your mobile devices while going out for a run. Here in this article, we will be discussing the facts related to the announcement that Garmin Connect Available For Runtastic App.
Connect Runtastic App and Garmin Connect account – Garmin Support:
The company allows users to connect their Garmin Connect account to the Runtastic App. Due to which the data of their daily activity would be available on both the App as well as the Garmin device. Users can easily connect their Runtastic app with the Garmin Connect account.
Steps to connect Runtastic App and Garmin Connect account:
- First of all, you need to open the Runtastic app or you may visit runtastic.com.
- Furthermore, go to the settings options and then click on the Social Connect, in case of a website.
- If you are using application then go to Settings and then select Partner Accounts.
- Now, from the next window, you need to click on the Garmin Connect.
- Furthermore, enter the login credentials for your Garmin Connect account to sign in.
- Click on the Authorize option to authorize the Runtastic app and you are done.
- Now you can track your activities using your Garmin device like Garmin Watch.
- In order to track your activity, firstly, you need to connect your watch to the application.
- A push notification will receive by the users as soon as the activity is available on the app.
By following the above-mentioned steps you can connect and track your data from both the app and Garmin Connect accounts. As we discussed already that the Garmin Connect Available For Runtastic App. So there will be no need to take the phone with you all the time. You can go for a run without even your phone. Also, the data can be tracked using the Garmin Device. In case of any issue or further help, you may contact Garmin Support or visit garmin.com/setup.
FAQs – Garmin Support:
- export Runtastic to Garmin connect
- garmin connect Runtastic sync
- garmin connect app
- import Garmin to Runtastic
- how to use Runtastic app
- garmin connect calendar
- Runtastic app cost
- Runtastic pro running fitness
If you wish to download and install any application or wants to connect your Runtastic app with the Garmin Connect. Then you may need to contact Garmin Support for the further assistance. Our experts will provide you the solution with the 98% resolution rate. You may also visit garmin.com/express to contact Garmin Support.
#Garmin Connect Now Available Runtastic App #Office.com/setup
Hope you like the Article related to “Garmin Connect Now Available Runtastic App”!